Become a part of the youth that lead us! This week-long forum is for high school students with disabilities who want to learn more about leadership, self-advocacy skills, and career awareness. Do you want to:
– Meet other students your age from around the state who are in similar situations?
– Increase your leadership skills so you can set and reach your goals?
– Become a leader in your school and community?
Please apply – you’ll have the time of your life! 25 students with disabilities will be chosen from around the state. We are looking for:
– Students who show leadership potential by being active in their school and community
– Students who have a disability (physical, learning, intellectual, emotional, sensory)
– Wisconsin residents
– Students who are currently sophomores, juniors or seniors