Every month BPDD puts together a newsletter containing information on our current projects, upcoming events and funding opportunities. Over the last year we have also started a monthly column called What’s the Word, where we highlight a person with a disability living in Wisconsin. The topics are chosen by the individual and can be about anything they want to share about their lives. We wanted to have our newsletter be as accessible as possible so we have it available in several formats. You can find the most current newsletter on this page every month and if you have a request for another language or format please reach out and we will do our best to accommodate. If you would like to be signed up to receive the newsletter via email contact Jeremy at email@example.com or call at 608-266-7826.
Sign up for BPDD alerts, grants, and upcoming events!
- BPDD Position Opening: Living Well project Manager
- BPDD Annual Report 2018-2019
- What’s the Word – September 2019
- Register Today for the 2019 Self-Determination Conference
- Supported Decision-Making Training: All Presentation Powerpoints
- Partners in Policymaking 2019-2020: Application Deadline Sept. 30th
What’s the Word?
Every month we plan to share some perspective on disability issues written by a self-advocate. This could be about an advocacy effort in the state or just some food for thought.