We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Camp Createability to bring our monthly newsletter to our audience as a video recording! Not everyone wants to read through all the information we send out and Camp Createability has been great to work with to make our newsletter more accessible for all! Click the link below and take just a few minutes out of your day to watch or listen! We are also working on having our newsletter translated into Spanish and Hmong so keep posted the first week of every month for the video recording and translated newsletters on our website and on social media!
Sign up for BPDD alerts, grants, and upcoming events!
- BPDD Position Opening: Living Well project Manager
- BPDD Annual Report 2018-2019
- What’s the Word – September 2019
- Register Today for the 2019 Self-Determination Conference
- Supported Decision-Making Training: All Presentation Powerpoints
- Partners in Policymaking 2019-2020: Application Deadline Sept. 30th
What’s the Word?
Every month we plan to share some perspective on disability issues written by a self-advocate. This could be about an advocacy effort in the state or just some food for thought.