WHERE: Edgewood College, Madison
WHEN: July 8-14, 2023
APPLY BY: March 17, 2023
Become a part of the youth that lead us! This week-long forum is for high school students with disabilities who want to learn more about leadership, self-advocacy skills, and career awareness. Do you want to:
- Meet other students your age from around the state who are in similar situations?
- Increase your leadership skills so you can set and reach your goals?
- Become a leader in your school and community?
Please apply – you’ll have the time of your life! 25 students with disabilities will be chosen from around the state. We are looking for:
- Students who show leadership potential by being active in their school and community
- Students who have a disability (physical, learning, intellectual, emotional, sensory)
- Wisconsin residents
- Students who are currently sophomores, juniors or seniors
Application packet due March 17, 2023.