Disability Advocacy Day is a day-long event focused on connecting Self-Advocates with their legislators to talk about issues that matter to them. Attendees are expected to participate in the full day of activities.
- Registration is free but you MUST register to attend.
- Everyone in attendance MUST register.
- Attendants coming to assist you for the day can be added to this registration. All others must complete their own registration form.
- Use your HOME/VOTING address to register. Business addresses or PO Boxes are not allowed.
- NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION OR WALK-INS.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
9:30: Check in: Monona Terrace, One John Nolen Drive, Madison
10:30: Briefing on Survival advocacy priorities, planning time and lunch
12:15: Rally at the State Capitol Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd entrance(3 blocks away)
1:00-2:30: Attend Legislative visits
2:30-3:30: Check out and debrief after your visit at the Capitol