The Youth Leadership Forum is a week-long, overnight leadership training and career awareness program for high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors with disabilities to learn leadership and self-advocacy skills.
July 9 – 14, 2023 at Edgewood College in Madison, WI
The Youth Leadership Forum is for:
- Students who show leadership potential by being active in their school and community
- Students who have a disability (physical, learning, cognitive, emotional, sensory, etc.)
- Wisconsin residents
- Students who are currently sophomores, juniors, or seniors in high school
Why Attend the Youth Leadership Forum:
- Learn more about college and career options
- Make connections with other young leaders in our state.
- Meet your state legislator
- Connect with energetic staff and speakers from across the state
- Have fun at a dance and talent show and many other memories you’ll never forget!
Download the application or complete it online by March 17, 2023.
Contact Jenny Neugart at Jennifer.email@example.com for more information.