We have some new resources and newly translated materials that we are looking to get into WI residents’ hands! All of our resources are free of charge but delivery time will depend on the amount that we have in stock so order today.
Short list of available resources:
- BPDD brochures now available in English, Spanish and Hmong.
- Supported Decision Making and other Alternatives to Guardianship booklets are now available in English, Spanish and Hmong.
- We will also be mailing resources from the WI Disability Vote Coalition.
- The Living Well Project’s Healthy, Safe, and Connected Toolkit.
- Click the link below for the full list of materials!
Below is a link for the new order form to request materials. If you have any questions or would like to submit an order form you can contact Jeremy at Jeremy.Gundlach@wisconsin.gov.