Help us learn more about the voting experience of Wisconsinites with disabilities. The National Self-Advocates Becoming Empowered (SABE) GoVoter survey is conducted nationally to learn more about what is working well for voters with disabilities and what are the challenges. Wisconsin’s Disability Vote Coalition, which BPDD co-leads, will use the survey results to advocate with elected officials to make improvements to our voting system.
- If you are a voter with a disability, we want to hear about your voting experience. Please complete the survey online, or contact the DRW Voter Hotline (844-DIS-VOTE) and we will schedule a time to complete the survey with you.
- If you are a service provider or family member, we need your help! Please share the survey with voters with disabilities and invite them to share their voting experience. We can also mail you paper copies of the survey.
- Link to the SABE Go Voter 2020 survey (English)
- Link to Spanish (Español) survey
- To request a paper survey, or schedule time for someone to assist you to complete the survey, contact the DRW Voter Hotline at 844-DIS-VOTE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.