The Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities, The Arc Wisconsin and Disability Rights Wisconsin are partnering to bring budget trainings to as many communities as possible during the months of March and April.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Overview the Governor’s budget
- Walk-through important topics: education, children’s long-term supports, adult long-term support programs, direct care workforce, mental health, transportation, employment and other key issues.
- Discuss next steps in the budget process
- Provide actions you can take
To register click the link below. Check back for more location information in Eau Claire, LaCrosse and the Fox Valley.
- March 7 Webinar
- March 12 Milwaukee
- March 12 Mineral Point
- March 16 Fitchburg **Available in Spanish
- March 22 Racine/Kenosha
- March 25 Brookfield
- March 27 Green Bay
- April 4 Fond du Lac
- April 16 Madison
- April 18 Neenah
- April 23 Eau Claire
- April 23 Hudson (this location will be streamed live from Eau Claire)
Contact Sally Flaschberger at Sally.Flaschberger@drwi.org or by phone at 414-292-2737.
These are accessible training locations – To request disability related accommodations for a training session, please contact Jeanie at Disability Rights Wisconsin at 608-309-2657 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Place your request as soon as possible, and at least two weeks prior to the training date. We will make every effort to meet your accommodation needs.
Budget Training Materials
State Budget Trainings are offered every other year.