Continuing On: Strengthening Partnerships for Community Life
May 15, 2019
The Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells
This year’s Employment First conference will provide an intensive, collaborative day of learning and problem solving for service providers, funders, families, and self-advocates who want to transform services to support people with disabilities to build full lives in their communities that include employment, volunteering, recreational, social and other community activities.
Service transformation requires strong communication and collaboration between all stakeholders at all levels. At this year’s conference, we will focus on sharing a variety of perspectives and experiences from these stakeholders and learn from others who have successfully forged through the changes we are undergoing in Wisconsin. Session topics will include:
- Federal and state policy updates
- Communicating and managing change within organizations
- Supporting and engaging families
- Supporting people to set and achieve meaningful goals, including employment
- Educating community members and creating community connections
- Managing a community-based service organization
- Transforming organizational culture and practices
All sessions will be highly interactive so we can collectively think about and move forward with stronger partnerships and new strategies to continue to transform services and support people with disabilities to live full lives in their communities.
Registration is Now Open! Register here.
Standard registration- $125 each
Organizations with five or more registrants- $100 each with volume discount
People with Disabilities and family members of people with disabilities- $30 each
Be an EF Conference Sponsor!
Show your support for Employment First and supporting individuals with disabilities to be involved in their communities by becoming a Wisconsin Employment First Conference Sponsor! Your sponsorship will help bring more engaging and informative speakers to the conference to share their experiences with service transformation, building partnerships, and supporting individuals with disabilities to live, learn, work, and play in their communities. More information and the sponsorship form are available here.
- Agenda at a Glance
- Conference Agenda – Coming Soon
- Conference Session Descriptions – Coming Soon
- Conference Program – Available in April
- CEUs/CRCs will also be available
If you have any questions, please contact Molly Cooney at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-266-0266.