SAVE THE DATE FOR DISABILITY ADVOCACY DAY!
Registration WILL OPEN February, 2020
Disability Advocacy Day is a day-long event focused on connecting Self-Advocates with their legislators to talk
about issues that matter to them. Attendees are expected to participate in the full day of activities.
• Register Fee: $10 per person.
• Order a lunch (optional) $10
• YOU MUST REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE. Direct Care Workers attending to assist you for the day must
register for this event.
• Use your HOME/VOTING address to register. Business addresses or PO Boxes are not allowed.
• No on-site registration or walk-ins.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
9:30: Check in: Monona Terrace, One John Nolen Drive, Madison
Stop by Voting Resource table. Spring Statewide Election April 7
10:30: Briefing on Survival Coalition’s current issues, planning time and lunch
12:15: Rally at the State Capitol Rotunda (3 blocks away)
1:00- 3:00: Attend Legislative visits
3:00-3:30: Check out and debrief after your visit at the Capitol
• Participants support Survival Coalition’s mission to maximize community inclusion for all people w/disabilities.
• Participants must attend the 10:30 a.m. briefing at the Monona Terrace Convention Center.
• Attend your legislative visits at the scheduled time with your group.
COMING SOON! REGISTRATION AND EVENT INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AT WWW.SURVIVALCOALITIONWI.ORG