Back to the Future: Self-Determination Powered by Innovation
Register to attend the Self-Determination Conference today!
The Wisconsin Self-Determination Conference empowers people with disabilities in Wisconsin to have more control over their lives. Technology is constantly evolving and so is the Self-Determination Conference. Join us as we learn ways to live healthier, happier and more productive lives.
To download registration forms at https://wi-bpdd.org/index.php/wisconsin-self-determination-conference/
To register online follow this link: https://cvent.me/98VvL?RefId=Reg+Link
Registration deadline is September 27, 2019.
10 Ways to experience at the conference:
- PRE-CONFERENCE LABS! Register for one of 3 labs that are the most interactive opportunities.
- KICK OFF the conference with DINNER AND A MOVIE and meet one of the film’s stars.
- Join the SCAVENGER HUNT after the Movie. This team building experience will get you ready for the rest of the conference.
- NEW Really Good Sessions! Got Technology?
- TECHNOLOGY HUDDLES: Technology is your friend! Learn how it can work for you.
- HELP DESK—one to one help with your technology needs.
- CELEBRATE OUR DIEHARD CHAMPIONS!
- There are some things Technology can’t replace. Back in the day we called them CONVERSATIONS! Sometimes the old fashioned way works best!
- MARKETPLACE! New vendors and micro businesses.
- Café SD: Self-Determination powered by you!. Join the club- poetry, storytelling, humor and maybe a little dancing too!
- NEW friendships!
- Contribute to our community and our Time Capsule.