The 2017 Wisconsin Self-Determination Conference was focused the efforts of individuals, families, advocates, and service providers to promote self-determination throughout Wisconsin. More than 700 people attended and shared their experiences and expertise. Below you can get a glimpse of the conference sessions, including many of the materials and resources that were shared.
Conference Breakout Sessions:
- The Magic of Perception
- Keeping the Body and Mind Healthy: Dealing with Chronic Health Conditions
- Maintaining the Essence of a Loved One
- Eat Well, Exercise Often, Celebrate Good Health
- Mindful Care and Support
- Get Ready for the Time of Your Life! A Path to Transition
- The Grown-Ups (En Espanol)
- Healthy Aging with a Disability – Keys to Success!
- Cross Out the Dis, and Embrace the Ability – Own Who You Are!
- Grief, Loss and Illness – Identifying your Feelings and How to Cope
- Person-Centered Planning: Developing a Meaningful Service Plan
- Powerpoint Presentation
- Take Action! Working Together to Build Coalitions