The Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities, The Arc Wisconsin and Disability Rights Wisconsin are partnering to bring budget trainings about disability issues to as many communities as possible during the months of February and March.
Here’s what you will learn:
- The State Budget process and timelines
- Overview of what’s included in the Governor’s budget
- Information on issues important to people with disabilities including: Family Care, IRIS, special education, children’s long-term supports, transportation, employment, personal care and more…
- Specific information on Medicaid Block Grants and related concerns
- Next steps for the Affordable Care Act and health care coverage for people with disabilities
- Action steps you can take
- Where to find resources, information and support for your advocacy.
Every effort is made to provide accessible training locations.
State Budget Trainings are offered every other year.
Missed the training? View and read the Training Materials