This page contains selected informational resources from sources curated by the Board. Each resource is listed with the source and month and year of posting.
Contact Information for Wisconsin Elected Officials
- 2017 Wisconsin Congressional Delegation Contacts – Senators and Reps BPDD 5-23
- Congressional-Social_media-Contacts 4-25
- 2017-2019 Legislative Directory BPDD 3-17
- 2017 Wisconsin Congressional Delegation Contacts BPDD 3-17
- Map of Districts and Congressional Phone Numbers BPDD 3-17
State Budget Materials
- Save the Date – Joint Committee on Finance – Public Hearings BPDD 3-28
- 2017 Budget Training Presentation BPDD 3-17
- 2017 State Budget Summary for Self Advocates BPDD 3-17
- Joint Committee on Finance – Members and Contact Information – 2017 BPDD 3-17
- The Next Big Challenge: Protecting Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act- The Arc Wisconsin – 4-12-17
- More than 1500 people responded to Survival Coalition’s survey asking how Wisconsin’s disability community uses our state’s more than 20 Medicaid programs, and how their lives would be impacted if Medicaid changes. Here are the results by Congressional district. Please send these stories to your local media, and share with state and federal legislators. The following are Results and Stories from Survival Coalition’s “Am I Impacted By Medicaid?” Survey from each Congressional District in the state (Survival Coalition 3-17) :
- Survey Results from Congressional District 1: Speaker Paul Ryan.
- Survey Results from Congressional District 2: Congressman Mark Pocan.
- Survey Results from Congressional District 3: Congressman Ron Kind.
- Survey Results from Congressional District 4: Congresswoman Gwen Moore.
- Survey Results from Congressional District 5: Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner.
- Survey Results from Congressional District 6: Congressman Glenn Grothman.
- Survey Results from Congressional District 7: Congressman Sean Duffy.
- Survey Results from Congressional District 8: Congressman Mike Gallagher.
- Questions for Wisconsin Policymakers: How will Medicaid Block Grants impact me? – WI Long Term Care Coalition 3-17
- Survival Coalition video explaining federal per-capita Medicaid proposal – Survival Coalition 3-17
- What Does Congress’s Bill to Repeal ACA and Change Medicaid Mean for People with Disabilities? BPDD 3-17
- Impacts on People with Disabilities in Wisconsin from Per Capita Cap proposal from Congress – The Arc Wisconsin 3-17
- Medicaid Cuts and Impacts on Programs for People with Disabilities in Wisconsin – Survival Coalition 3-17
- The Next Big Challenge – ACA Repeal, Medicaid Block Grants, and Per Capita Caps – Video- Disabilitiy Rights Wisconsin 3-17
- People First Wisconsin Cares about Medicaid – final People First WI 3-17
- Medicaid Block Grants and Per Capita Allocations: Impacts on Wisconsin and people with disabilities BPDD 2-7-17
- Medicaid Block Grants Could Hurt Wisconsin – B. Beckert, DRW 2-17
- Changes to Medicaid and the Impact to Children with Disabilities and Special Needs – Family Voices- 2 2017
- Optional Questions to Ask About the Congressional Plan to use Per Capita Caps for Medicaid
- Repeal of the Affordable Care Act: Impacts on Wisconsin and people with disabilities BPDD 2-7-17
- National ACA Medicaid Webinar 1-17-17
Direct Care Workforce
- Support 15% Increase to Personal Care Rate – Long-term Care Stakeholder Organizations 5-23-2017
- Direct Care workforce crisis survey results
- Organizations Sign On to Employment First Principles Survival Coalition 4-17-2017
- Better Bottom Line
- Let’s Get to Work Quick Guide
- Advancing the Wisconsin Better Bottom Line: Ideas to Increase Employment of All People with Disabilities – Legislative Proposals
- WI DHS Division of Medicaid Services – Proposed Organizational Model
- United Health Care-Funding Opportunity for Improving Independence for Individuals with Disabilities in WI
- YLS 2017 Flier
- Presidential Appointees 1-20-17